Here are a few easy fixes for common laundry issues:
• Wrinkly towels, jeans or linens? No time to iron? Fold them then take a seat on them as you fold other clothes.
• Don’t want to spring for a sweater drying rack? Drape items over an old window frame with fiberglass screen instead.
• No need to iron your ironing board cover? Just put it back on the board while damp. It will dry perfectly unruffled.
• To de-lint corduroy, brush with a clothes brush while still slightly wet.
• Wet mittens or socks can be dried by fitting them over jars and putting the jars on top of a radiator.
• Want whiter socks? Boil them in a pot of water with a lemon wedge.